Since its formation, Koch Fertilizer has grown from a single ammonia production facility and import terminal in the United States to become one of the world’s largest producers and marketers of fertilizers. Together with its affiliates, Koch Fertilizer has the capability to manufacture, market and distribute more than 13 million metric tons of fertilizer products annually.
Koch companies purchase Gulf Central Pipeline and associated Cornbelt ammonia terminals
Koch Nitrogen Company formed to market ammonia
Purchased Sterlington, Louisiana ammonia facility
Purchased Taft, Louisiana import ammonia tank
Invested in Caribbean Nitrogen Company Limited(CNC),Nitrogen(2000)Unlimited, Point Lisas Nitrogen Limited and purchased Farmland’s U.S. plants and terminals
Obtained rights to market 100% of CNC’s ammonia production
Long-term lease agreement to ship and store fertilizer products finalized with Carolina Marine Terminal in Wilmington, N.C.
Acquired Simplot Canada, now operating as Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC.
Purchased fertilizer marketing assets of Chesnay, France-based Francefert, and established marketing office in Paris
Entered into an agreement with Dyno Nobel to offtake UAN
- Acquired assets from U.K.-based Usborne Fertiliser Limited and entered into agreement with Bristol Port Co., at Avonmouth Port.
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC entered into a Urea Ammonium Nitrate Purchase and Sale Agreement with Pryor Chemical Company, a subsidiary of LSB Industries, Inc.
- Koch Fertiliser Ltd. relocated its offices from Tidworth to the Marlborough Business Park in Wiltshire, U.K.
Entered into a terminal agreement in Geelong, Australia and opened a marketing office in Melbourne
- Began sourcing and marketing potash and phosphates through global terminal system
- Entered into an offtake agreement for urea from Oman
Acquired Bunn Fertiliser, Ltd, a UK-based fertilizer blender and distributor
- Koch Agronomics Services, LLC acquires Nitamin® enhanced efficiency fertilizers
- Koch Agronomics Services, LLC acquires AGROTAIN® nitrogen stabilizer line of products